Midsummer Eve Hop Winners & My first blog award!

Hey Everyone!

The Midsummer's Eve hop ended yesterday so now it's time to annouce the winners! Yes, you read right WINNERS! I said I would add a second winner if I gained 50 more followers during the hop, I didn't manage it but I was only a few off the target so I thought you guys have been awesome, why not add a second winner! So the winners are:


*Stacy who choose The Secret Circle Book one -The initiation and The Captive part one
*Thao Huynh who choose Nightworld: Book One: Secret Vampire

Winners will be contacted soon and will have 48hrs to get back to me with their mailing addess. Congrats!

On to even more exciting news! I recieved my first BLOGGER AWARD! The awesome Tamara Mousner awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award! I heart Tamara! She is such an awesome woman, person and author. I just want to say a BIG thank you to her for thinking of me! You Rock!

Babsbookbistro

Here are the Stylish Blogger Rules:

1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 5 new found blogging buddies, and
4. Contact the winners to congratulate them.

So here is 7 random facts about me!

1) I am obsessed with TV! Glee, True Blood, Doctor Who to name a few of my TV obsessions.
2) I heart Taylor Lautner!
3) I have a soft spot for fiction books set during the World Wars such as Annie Groves.
4) I love Tinie Temph! Listen to his album all the time
5) I would love to visit and maybe live in the U.S one day
6) I love Pepsi!
7) I say stupid things all the time without thinking!

So now I have to pass the Stylish Blogger Award onto 5 more awesome bloggers! I love so many bloggers out there that it's going be hard to narrow it down to just 5. But here goes:

1) The first awesome blog I would like to pass the award onto is the guys at Reading Teen Net ! I heart all these guys! This was one of the first blogs I discovered when I started blogging a few months ago. There blog is awesome and I hope one day to have a blog as great as there's. Love to Amy &Andye!

2) I want to offer the next to the wonderful I am a reader not a writer I love this blog! It offers great reviews, giveaways and hosts wonderful blog hops!!

3) Kerry-Ann at Reading A little bit of everything! is an awesome blogger! And as her blog name states she reads a little bit of everything!

4) I love this next blog!! Book Chick City is awesome blog!! Its just such a cool blog! And I love that it's a UK blog. Go UK blogs! he he

5) And finally! The last award goes to Book Passion For life! Donna and Jessica are just two awesome woman and run a great blog! You must check them out.

Megan













2 comments