#Discussion : I want all the youtubers books!

My main passion is books but I have many other passions, one of which is youtube. Well maybe it's more of an addiction. I have watched youtube for the last 8-9 years and each month I am finding more YouTubers who I fall in love with. In the last year I have started watching a lot of British youtubers and these youtubers just happen to have book deals. Below are some of my favourite youtubers books.


Zoe Sugg AKA Zoella- Girl Online

Zone released her debut novel, Girl Online, last year and I loves it. You can check out my review here . The second book releases this October and I can't wait to get my hands on it.


Alfie Deyes

Aflie has so far released two "books", The Pointless Book #1 and The Pointless Book #2. These are fun activity type books that are basically pointless but so much fun. You can check out my review here it The Pointless Book #1.


Tanya Burr

Tanya released her book earlier this year and its part about her life growing up, beauty tips, recipes and is just Tanya in a book.

These are a few of my faves, there are many others out there. 

Do you love YouTubers books? Who's have you picked up?

2 comments

  1. I really want all the Youtuber's books too! I'm a huge fan of all the youtubers. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm, I'm still not sure whether I want to support this. 99% of these books are written by ghostwriters who aren't even credited for the work... I haven't tried any Youtuber's book yet, so I can't say anything about the quality.

    ReplyDelete