The 5th Wave Movie Trailer- My thoughts in words and GIFS

This trailer is EPIC...

 Watch it




The 5th wave is based on the amazing YA series by Rick Yancey. I read The 5th Wave and The Infinite Sea (book 2) this year and devoured them. This trailer is amazing.

 My thoughts in words and gifs...

Me watching it....



*0-30 seconds-The opening scene in the trailer is exactly like the scene it is depicting from the book, like it's the exact same. Amazing.



30-1.28 seconds- Holy sh*t the lights, the plane, OMFG the water, the building.....



The rest of the trailer... Ahhh, Evan!!####!!! SAM, the teddy bear just ahhh I need this movie to hurry up!!!!




What did you think of the trailer?


1 comment

  1. I’ve tagged for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Check out my post about it here

    ReplyDelete