A-Z Book Survey


This survey was created by Perpetual Page Turner back in 2013 and it's a survey I had fun doing. I recently seen the survey on Books Around The World.

 
Author you've read most books from- Charlaine Harris- I've read all of the Sookie Stackhouse books which is 13, the companion novel and all the shorts.


Best sequel ever- The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey - The 5th Wave was awesome but the sequel The Infinite Sea was amazing and by passed it. It's the middle book in a trilogy and it didn't suffer from middle book syndrome.


Currently Reading- Bloodlines by Richelle Mead 


Drink of choice while reading- Pepsi Max, it's what I drink most 

E reader or physical book- Physical book- I caved in and got a kindle last Christmas but I just can't get into using it. I think am always going to be a physical girl.



Fictional character you probably would have dated in high school- Cricket from Lola and the boy next door by Stephanie Perkins. He was the first name that came to mind. He's quirky, cute, smart and unique.



Glad you gave the book a chance- Undertow by Michael W Buckley- It talked about mermaids on the synopsis and I don't like mermaids. Mermaids and fairies are creatures I don't get on with but Undertow, OMG, it's incredible, it doesn't have your typical mermaids. A Must read!



Hidden Book Gem- A Little In Love by Susan Fletcher- This is always a book I mention as a hidden gem. It's a beautiful story and heart breaking. A gem among books!


Important moment in your reading life- I think it would be when I started blogging it introduced me to a whole world of different genres and authors and gave me a new appreciation for reading.



Just finished- Emmy and Oliver by Robin Benway



Kind of books you won't read- I won't read horror as I have a wild imagination and easily scare myself. Apart from that am pretty much up for reading anything. 



Longest book you've read- After We Fell by Anna Todd (After #3) 836 pages- am not intimated by big books, I tend to read long books.



Major Book Hangover because of- All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven- This book killed me but in an amazing way. I think am still feeling the hangover 10 months later.



Number of bookcases you own- Two- I still live at home with my mum and I have a box room, it's so tiny so I have a baby bookcase and a tall thin bookcase. The rest are boxed to save space.


One book you have read multiple times- I have read many books multiple times. Am a 're reader. I think I have read the Sookie Stackhouse Books the most. 



Preferred place to read- My room :)



Quote that inspires you/ gives you all the feels from a book you've read- 

"I was alive. I burned brightly.'" All The Bright Places- Jennifer Niven


Reading Regret- I don't think I have any regrets, apart from maybe not having read some books that I really need/ want to read.


Series you started and need to finish- LOTS - but in particular The House Of Night Series by P.C and Kristin Cast, as am currently on a role with them.




Three of your all time faves- 
  1. All Souls Trilogy by Deborah Harkness
  2. Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harris
  3. Where Rainbows End by Cecilia Ahern


Unapologetic fan girl for- I fan girl about a lot of book guys. Some of my previous fan girl guys-

  • Jacob- Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer
  • Ron- Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
  • Hardin- After Series by Anna Todd
  • Christian Grey- 50 Shades of grey by E.L.James


Very excited for the release more than all the others- The Illustrated edition of Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone *3 days*



Worst bookish habit- Dog earing my books




X marks the spot- start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book- Fifty Shades Of Grey by E.L.James



Your latest book purchase- The Golden Lily, The Indigo Spell and Sliver Shadows by Richelle Mead



Zzz- snatcher book- last book that kept you up way late- This Man Trilogy by Jodi Ellen Malpas


What do you think of my picks? I want to know what your latest purchase, last read and current read is?

*I don not own any of the graphics above*



No comments