March 2017 Releases


I can't believe we are so close to heading into March. I don't know where the year has gone already. In March I celebrate 6 years blogging. I am not prepared for the celebration so I think I am going to leave it until later in the year to celebrate I am not quite sure yet. What I do know is that there are some awesome books releasing in March and I am here to chat about them. Lets go!


*One Wild Night (One and Only Texas #3) by Melissa Cutler - Adult Contemporary Romance- Releases March 7th VIA St Martins Paperback - This is part of a series but can be read as a standalone. I actually have this for review and will be getting to it in March, the great February Slump has put me behind review books :(

*Things I Should Have Known by Claire La Zebnik - YA Contemporary Romance- Releases March 28th VIA HMH Books for young readers- This sounds like a great book full of diversity and I will definitely be reading this next month.

*Hearts and other body parts by Ira Bloom - YA fantasy (possibly urban fantasy) - Releases March 28th VIA Scholastic

*The Night Mark by Tiffany Reisz - Adult Historical Romance with some time travel thrown in- Releases 28th March VIA MIRA

*The Make Up Test by Vanessa M Knight- Opps it seems like this releases in April not March (I am too lazy to change my graphic lol )


*Waking In Time by Angie Stanton - YA/New Adult Sci Fi, time travel (Maybe time travel is this months theme) Releases March 1st VIA Capstone

*Optimists Die First by Susin Nielsen -YA Contemporary (mental illness) Releases March 2nd VIA Andersen - I have read this book, review to come later in the week

*See You In The Cosmos by Jack Cheng - Middle Grade/YA Fantasy- Releases March 2nd VIA Puffin

*You're Welcome Universe by Whitney Gardner - YA Contemporary (MC with a disability) - Releases March 7th VIA Knopf  Books For Young Readers 

*Sevens Days Of You by Cecilia Vinesse - YA Contemporary Romance- Releases March 7th VIA Little, Brown Books For Young Readers

*Confessions Of A High School Disaster by Emma Chastain - YA Contemporary- Releases March 7th VIA Simon Pulse 

What books are you looking forward to releasing in March?



No comments