Burger & Ice Cream Book Tags


So I haven't done a tag in a while and I found two older fun tags on Youtube and thought I would do them. I love burgers and ice cream so this suits me perfectly!

First up The Book Burger Tag. This was created by Ryan @ Ryan Reads Books. Basically we are building a burger out of books!! Lets Go! (Books Linked to Goodreads)

Bottom Bap Of The Burger- First book in a series you loved

Dominic (Slater Brothers' #1) by LA Casey - This is a series I am currently re reading after reading it last year and loving it. It is just one of those series' you eat up! It is new adult/adult contemporary romance. It has hate- love relationships, there is drama, hot american tattooed guys, no nonsense, funny Irish girls and it's set in Ireland. You need to pick this series up! 

The Burger Meat- A thick book that you have read and enjoyed (400+ page)

Shadow Of Night (All Souls #2) by Deborah Harkness- The All Souls Trilogy is my favourite trilogy of all time! And the second book is my favourite, I think! I just adore this series, it is Adult PNR, urban fantasy. It is so so good!! I just need everyone to read it. The second book has an historical setting, it has witches, daemons and vampires. History, adventure, lore, intense romantic relationships, drama, mystery, side characters you will adore and overall it is just a fantastic trilogy!


Next a slice of cheese and lettuce- Two thins books, one you've enjoyed and one that you want to read but haven't yet. (200 pages or less)

Mind The Gap by Paul Earle- This is a short novella I read earlier in the year and it was a quick but important read about, grief, friendships and the length people would go for there friends in times of need.


Every Heart A Door way (Wayward Children #1) by Seanan McGuire- Everyone and there mother has read this and I just need to. It's about the kids that go to other worlds, like the Narnia kids and about a school that helps them adapt after coming back from those worlds. It just sounds really good!

Some nice sliced Tomato- An average sized book that you loved or one you hated (Between 200-400 pages)

Stubborn As A Mule (Sex and Sweet Tea #2) by Juliette Poe- This was a recent read and I really enjoyed it. It is the second book but can be read as as a standalone. It was just such a sweet Southern romance. That is a great summer read.


Some sauce that you have never tried before and you don't know if you'll love it or hate it- A book you thought you would love but hated or a book you thought you'd hate but loved.

Fifty Shades Of Grey (Fifty Shades #1) by EL James- I thought I was going hate this book, but I loved it! I really do love this trilogy. I know it isn't for everyone but I like it!

Finally the top bap to finish or burger- the last book in as series you are dreading the release of/ were dreading the release of because you don't want the series to end.

The Book Of Life (All Souls Trilogy #3) by Deborah Harkness- I really couldn't go for any other book. I was so scared for the ending of this trilogy. I was excited, scared, nervous I just had all the feels. I am happy to say it lived up to my expectations and I loved it. Again if you haven't read this trilogy I really encourage you to.

Lets see what my burger looks like! (It doesn't look like a burger but you get the idea LOL)


Now for the Ice Cream Book Tag, this one was created by Danni Darling . I am going pick a few flavours and answer the question relating to it!

Vanilla- A book you can read over and over again and still love every time

So many as it is my fave thing to do, re read books but one I love everytime I re read it and I do this once a year (I need to get on my yearly read soon) is Where Rainbows End by Cecelia Ahern. I adore this book, it is written entirely in emails and letters. It is my fave Cecelia Ahern book and it never gets old.


Ice Cream Sandwich- the second book in a trilogy that is better than the first and the third.

Now this is cheating a little as I haven't read the last book yet. I did start it and couldn't get into it but besides that I loved the second book in the The 5th Wave trilogy more than the first. Don't get me wrong I loved the first book but I LOVED the second book way more. It was so good. I know alot of people have problems with this trilogy. But I read the first two books back to back and really enjoyed them.


Sherbert- A colourful and fun read

Me, Suzy P by Karen Saunders was just a fun middle grade/ YA read. It was just an entertaining laugh out loud book.


Ice Cream in a bowl- A book that didn't live up to your expectations

Paper Princess (The Royal #1) by Erin Watt- This was a book that had everything I should have loved in a book but it just didn't live up to my expectations. It was just OK.

Snow Cone- A book you read at warp speed because it was so good and you where left wanting more

Royal Affair (Royal Scandal #1) by Parker Swift was a book I sped read earlier this year and adored it, so much. As soon as I read it I had to send an email to the publisher to gush about how much I loved it. 



That was the burger and ice cream tag. If you fancy doing any of them you are tagged. Let me know in the comments below you fave ice cream flavour is and answer on of the questions in the tags!

No comments